10th Anniversary Fun





So...I've been wanting to share so much that has been on my heart. But for now here were some moments from my anniversary. I would like to make a special note to my non-fb friends Judith and Taina! Love you girls! Thanks for my postcards Judith! And thanks for cleaning up Mikko's feet!
So...for a ten year wedding anniversary I got Mikko a pedicure!

Comments

Sara said…
What a way to celebrate!! hehe
Sara said…
By the way...I don't have the old blog anymore..you can remove it but you can add my new one http://leaneating.blogspot.com/
Anonymous said…
How fun! Ten years. Wow! Hope you guys had a great time. Missing you! You coming back to So Cal in the fall?
Mindie G said…
WOW!! To think it has been 10 years already!!! Your Wedding was my first date with Colin! Our 7 year anniversary is coming up in June!! Congratulations! Hope that Mikko's toes turn out ok!!

Love,
Mindie
Ibrat & Helen said…
Oh, boy!!! Mikko, I am sure there is a good theological explanation for this. :)

Popular Posts